Having recently gotten back from a fantastic trip to Grand Cayman, I’ve inevitably been hit with the “back to reality blues”. In fact, it’s taken me three work days to get back up to full productivity this time. The only thing that’s made it bearable is beginning to sketch out in my mind the next trip. Here’s what I’m coming up with so far:
- Day 1 – Early morning flight out of RDU into EWR; lunch in Manhattan; overnight flight from JFK to FRA
- Day 2 – Morning train to Stuttgart; tour of the Porsche Museum and Factory; afternoon train travel to Zermatt
- Day 3 – Sightseeing on Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- Day 4 – Sightseeing on Bernina Express from St. Moritz to Lugano
- Day 5 -Sightseeing in Milan
- Day 6 – Fly home from MXP (if all goes well, the FRA to IAD leg will be in Lufthansa first class – a bucket list item for sure!
I’m not sure what I’m more excited about – the gorgeous scenery in panorama train cars – or the Porsche museum and factory tour. What else should I be doing?